Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dragon Daily Update #3

Little sewing tonight, but lots of ripping! I have taken the inseams and crotch seams out so that I can take in the vertical seams in the back of the legs. I also trimmed off a bit of the crotch seam at the back to bring it in line with my one and only TNT pant curve. I am calling it a night. Too many hockey games of late ... combine that with what I thought was allergies (allergies don't travel into your chest, do they?) and I feel the need for my bed! Tomorrow is another day.

I will work on the flower girl dress in the morning and keep the evenings to my personal projects. That way I can try to simulate a regular work day. I hope that this becomes a habit ... having to sew for a living in the daytime, I mean! A gal could get used to that, especially if it brings in enough for me to expand my workshop "supplies" (otherwise known as better quality stash!). See you all tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave hints, tips and tricks that apply to the post.